Granger may be 50+ years old, but that doesn’t mean we’re still stuck in 1966. We offer convenient options to help you pay your bill and save some paper.
Option #1—Curby Quick Pay
What it is: Granger keeps your credit card on file and automatically charges it each time your bill is due.
How it works: Sign up for Curby Quick Pay using the Account Manager. (See Option #2 for instructions for setting up your online account.) We’ll record your credit card information and charge it to pay your bill when it’s due. You may request Curby Quick Pay via email, but please don’t include your credit card information in the message. We will call you to collect your payment information.
Option #2—Online Bill Payment (Account Manager)
What it is: A secure, convenient way to pay your bill using a credit card
How it works: Follow these steps to begin using online bill payment.
To Register for First Time Use
- Go to grangernet.com and click on the “Make a Payment” button (or click here) at the top of the page on the far right.
- If you haven’t already registered, click on the “Register here” link (right under Account Manager).
- Enter the information into the registration form (account number; invoice number from your last invoice; password containing at least six letters, numbers or symbols; and email address). If you don’t know your account number or invoice number, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check the box that says, “I’m not a robot” and click the Register button.
To Pay Your Bill
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Click on “Make Payment” on the left side of the page.
- Select your payment method (Credit card or Check/ACH).
- Enter the requested information and click “Submit.”
You can also use the Account Manager to look at your billing and payment history, sign up for Curby Quick Pay and update your billing address.
Regardless of whether you’re paying with Curby Quick Pay, online or in some other way, you can take advantage of our convenient paperless billing option. Each invoice will come to your email inbox instead of by mail. To sign up, go to /paperless-billing/.
Related Blog Posts