Sign up to RECYCLE MORE using a Curby Recycler.
Thanks to initiative taken by the City of Eaton Rapids, Granger and the City of Eaton Rapids have an agreement to help you RECYCLE MORE. Each resident of Eaton Rapids who has Granger trash service is eligible for street-side recycling at no additional cost. That’s right—you can have recycling collected at your house for no additional fee, just for being a Granger trash customer and living in the city limits of Eaton Rapids.
Click the button below to get started.
- All materials can be placed in your Curby Recycler together.
- Rinse containers clean
- Break down and flatten boxboard and cardboard
- Acceptable materials:
- Mixed paper
- Tin cans and aluminum
- Plastic bottles and jugs (#1 through #7)
- Unacceptable materials:
- Aerosol cans
- Disposable coffee cups
- Household scrap metal
- Paint cans
- Plastic retail or grocery bags
- Refrigerator or freezer boxes, including beverage cases
- String and/or twine
- Stickers and/or sticky notes
- Wax- or foil-coated boxes and cartons
Click here to view detailed recycling guidelines for your community.
If your trash and/or recycling is serviced by one of our automated side load trucks, placement of your cart is important. Please download the Cart Placement flyer for instructions.
- 1. Curbside Recycling Service Information
- 1. What is my recycling day?
- 2. Can any Granger customer use recycling service?
Curbside recycling is available in limited areas.
- 3. Do I automatically get recycling with my trash service?
Unless you are under a municipal contract that includes recycling, you will need to add recycling to your service if you would like to use it. To find out if recycling is available in your area and get a quote for service, complete the request service form.