- Frequency: every other week
- No sorting required
- 96-gallon Curby Recycler (cart) included
- Service not available in all areas
Blue Bag Recycling
Granger trash customers in select areas and contract communities outside the greater Lansing area can participate in our Blue Bag Recycling program at no additional charge.
Check availability and get a quote for your service address.
- Accepted materials include: corrugated cardboard, plastic, mixed paper, metal cans and foil and boxboard. Glass is also accepted in the greater Lansing area.
- Place unbagged, unsorted recyclables together in Curby Recycler.
- Rinse containers
- Break down and flatten boxboard and cardboard
Curbside recycling collection occurs on the same day every other week.
Following these instructions will help ensure your cart is emptied completely and the lid closes after dumping.
- Carts should be placed within 3 feet of the street.
- Carts should face forward.
- Wheels and handles should be placed away from the street.
- Cart should have a minimum of 2 feet of clearance on both sides. Please do not place any closer than 2 feet to poles, mailboxes or recycling containers.
- Cart should be unobstructed (no vehicles parked in front of the cart).
Granger’s Recycling Drop-off in Lansing is free to the public and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 1. Curbside Recycling Service Information
- 2. Recycling Questions
- 1. What is my recycling day?
- 2. Can any Granger customer use recycling service?
Curbside recycling is available in limited areas.
- 3. Do I automatically get recycling with my trash service?
Unless you are under a municipal contract that includes recycling, you will need to add recycling to your service if you would like to use it. To find out if recycling is available in your area and get a quote for service, complete the request service form.