- Common Large Bulk Items: Furniture, appliances, carpet and padding, mattresses and box springs
- Common Small Bulk Items: Small microwaves, small televisions (20″ or smaller), toaster ovens, upright vacuum cleaners, kids’ bikes
- Pricing: Pricing varies based on the type of item(s), size(s) and quantity. An extra charge applies for appliances containing Freon or other refrigerants.
- Collection Frequency: One-time pickup
- Availability: Service available for existing trash customers in most areas
- Procedure: Small bulk items may be picked up with your regular trash. Collection of large bulk items must be scheduled using our bulk collection form or by calling 1-888-947-2643. Payment for large bulks is collected at the time of scheduling. Large bulk items set out for collection and not scheduled in advance will be left. (Exceptions apply for those who are part of some homeowners association or municipal contracts.)
Have more than a couple items?
Consider renting a temporary container if you’re cleaning out a basement or remodeling a room.
Check availability and get a quote for bulk pickup.