Recycling Schedule & Guidelines
Choose your community from the menu. Be sure to note the specific parameters for each guide or refer to the map provided, as some communities have more than one recycling collection day.
- All materials can be placed in your Curby Recycler together.
- Rinse containers clean
- Break down and flatten boxboard and cardboard
- Mixed paper
- Metal cans and foil
- Plastic bottles, tubs, jugs and containers
- Clear and colored glass
- Aerosol cans
- Disposable coffee cups
- Household scrap metal
- Paint cans
- Plastic retail or grocery bags
- Refrigerator or freezer boxes, including beverage cases
- String and/or twine
- Stickers and/or sticky notes
- Foam containers and/or packaging
- Wax- or foil-coated boxes and cartons
If your trash and/or recycling is serviced by one of our automated side load trucks, placement of your cart is important. Please download How to Place Your Curby for instructions.
Granger trash customers in our northern and southern service territories can participate in our Blue Bag Recycling program in just a few steps.
How do you sign up for blue bag recycling?
You don’t have to! How easy is that? If you already have trash service and know you’re in the blue bag service territory, you can just start putting your recycling out on your trash day as soon as you have your blue bags.
- 1. Curbside Recycling Service Information
- 1. What is my recycling day?
- 2. Can any Granger customer use recycling service?
Curbside recycling is available in limited areas.
- 3. Do I automatically get recycling with my trash service?
Unless you are under a municipal contract that includes recycling, you will need to add recycling to your service if you would like to use it. To find out if recycling is available in your area and get a quote for service, complete the request service form.