City of Mason Trash & Recycling Services
Granger and the City of Mason have reached an agreement that will provide some improvements to service in your area. Here are some of the details:
Curby Carts for Trash
All residents will receive a Curby cart for trash. Carts protect your trash from the elements and the local wildlife. If your cart is broken, stolen or damaged, Granger will replace it at no cost to you.
A 96-gallon cart will automatically be delivered to your home. If you would prefer to receive a smaller (65-gallon cart), please request service here.
You may begin using your new Curby trash cart as soon as you receive it.
As part of your service, you have the option of selecting every other week recycling. Your recycling service will include a 96-gallon Curby Recycler cart. (It will look just like your trash cart, only with a yellow lid.)
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity to RECYCLE MORE, please request service here. Once we have processed your request, we will send you additional details about your service. Recycling service will begin January 8, 2018.
- All materials can be placed in your Curby Recycler together.
- Rinse containers clean
- Break down and flatten boxboard and cardboard
- Mixed paper
- Tin cans and aluminum
- Plastic bottles and jugs (#1 through #7)
- Clear and colored glass bottles and jars
- Aerosol cans
- Disposable coffee cups
- Household scrap metal
- Paint cans
- Plastic retail or grocery bags
- Refrigerator or freezer boxes, including beverage cases
- String and/or twine
- Stickers and/or sticky notes
- Wax- or foil-coated boxes and cartons
Believe it or not, there is a correct way to place your carts! Please download the Cart Placement flyer for instructions.
- 1. Curbside Recycling Service Information
- 1. What is my recycling day?
- 2. Can any Granger customer use recycling service?
Curbside recycling is available in limited areas.
- 3. Do I automatically get recycling with my trash service?
Unless you are under a municipal contract that includes recycling, you will need to add recycling to your service if you would like to use it. To find out if recycling is available in your area and get a quote for service, complete the request service form.